Time: 1st of March 2012 at 8.00-9.30 a.m.
Venue: IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute, Valhallavägen 81, Stockholm
(metro: Tekniska högskolan)
RSVP: latest by 23 February to email@example.com, 08-598 563 60
Admission free, breakfast is included.
Cleantech is no longer a niche sector of the economy – it is fast becoming the very foundation of stable long-term growth and provides one of the largest market opportunities in history. Finding ways to shape markets and create value in sustainable practices, be it water use, clean energy, or carbon reduction, is the central challenge of modern-day capitalism.
We commit to connecting the green dots for green economy market makers—to sharing with leading private sector and public sector, technology entrepreneurs, manufacturers, environmental experts, financiers, and public officials, the emerging business opportunities and evolving government policies driving the trillion dollar global market for green innovations, clean energy technologies, and sustainable practices.
- Welcome, Östen Ekengren, Executive Vice President, IVL
- Information of the different market needs and driving forces in the US cleantech market with focus on smart grids and Electrical Vehicles, Frank Carrico, Senior Commerce Officer US Embassy in Sweden
- Establishing business with partnership and local network and knowledge of specific market needs, Torbjörn Millang, Avancee
- How to succeed as a start-up on a Global Market, Daniel Hagström, Reformtech
- How to establish Swedish export and technology, Ziba Zareie, Executive Regional Director, SACC-Sweden
09.30 end of program