SACC-Sweden Intern Position
We are looking for a self-motivated and driven Intern for a 6-8 month internship at SACC-Sweden in Stockholm, beginning immediately. (Note that while the preferred length of the internship is 6-8 months, this is not a requirement).
As an Intern at SACC-Sweden you are responsible for:
• Carrying out simple accounting assignments (using the software Fortnox);
• Writing articles for Currents Online, eCurrents, and being responsible for the flow of news from the SACC Sweden office;
• Performing market research on demand;
• General office management, such as making sure there are office supplies etc;
• General database management and maintenance, contact with the SACC U.S. office.
In addition, your assignments may include:
• General market screening: finding businesses, membership prospects, news, events, Sweden-USA-related events / news;
• Assisting with the organization, planning, and carrying out SACC-Sweden events, such as designing and sending invitations, reporting from events;
• Developing offer models for trade missions, seminars, memberships;
• Working with SACC Young Professionals, such as helping with events, happy hours, promotion through all social media, invitations and contact list updates;
• Carrying out tasks related to sales membership, developing ads etc.
Requirements for intern position:
• Fluent in Swedish and English;
• Excellent verbal and written skills;
• Proficient in computer and software skills e.g. Word, Power Point, Excel;
• Goal-oriented and driven;
• Self-directed and independent;
• See opportunities instead of problems;
• Ability to multitask different projects at once;
• Organized and punctual;
• Creative and innovative;
• Good social media skills.